Effective Date: April 28, 2019.
Note: Students who enrolled in the Complete CurveSetter Self-Paced MCAT Prep Course before 4/28/2019 are not eligible for a money-back guarantee under this policy.
In order to qualify for a refund of your enrollment fee you must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- You must have an official MCAT score from a proctored exam taken prior to enrollment in CurveSetter. Scores from practice tests are not eligible under this policy.
- Your enrollment must have been in the Complete CurveSetter Self-Paced MCAT Prep Course and you must have purchased your course from CurveSetter MCAT Prep. Enrollments in individual subject courses are not eligible under this policy.
- You must complete at least 90% of the course. This includes lectures, lessons, and prescribed study materials provided by CurveSetter and the “spiral review” in which you revisit previous lectures in the order specified in your study plan.
- You must take the MCAT within 3 months of crossing the 90% completion threshold of your course.
- Your official MCAT score from an exam taken within the specified timeframe and proctored at a licensed facility must be the same or lower than that provided in 1).
Should you satisfy all of the aforementioned requirements, you are entitled to receive a full refund of your enrollment fee less any fees used towards products not guaranteed by CurveSetter and credit card processing. Any fees used towards tutoring hours are not eligible for refund.
In order to claim a refund under these terms, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.